The mall management office of Westwood Mall in Jackson, Michigan.
Jake's Fireworks will be here in the front main parking lot June 21, 2022 - July 5, 2022
Backyard Butchers Will be here May 26, 2022 - June 12, 2022 in the front main parking lot.
Stop by the participating Retailers below on July 7th and 8th from 11-2 and 5-7pm each day (Wednesday and Thursday).
Turn in your resume, fill out an application, and some may even do on the spot interviews.
We are searching for a reliable, trustworthy Full Time Mall Security Officer to join our team. The Mall Security Officer’s responsibilities include performing regular patrols and observations, reporting irregularities, providing crowd control, answering queries, assisting customers and mall employees, and always maintaining order.
To be successful as a Mall Security Officer, you should be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time and able to react appropriately in stressful conditions. Send resume to email@example.com
Mall Security Officer Responsibilities:
• Patrolling and monitoring premises to detect any irregularities, which may include suspicious behavior or security breaches.
• Keeping calm when alarms are triggered and escorting people to safety.
• Responding to calls for help and contacting the fire department or law enforcement if required.
• Assisting during emergencies, ensuring minimal injury to people and damage to property.
• Removing anyone who is not following mall code of conduct.
• Wearing security uniforms for high visibility.
• Following orders and working as part of a team to ensure the safety of mall employees and customers.
• Writing up daily reports.
• Undertaking all tasks with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
Mall Security Officer Requirements:
• High school diploma.
• A clean criminal record.
• Open availability including weekends and holidays.
• Previous security experience would be advantageous.
• Excellent observation skills.
• Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
• Sound knowledge of safety protocols.
• A valid driver’s license