May apply at store location or email to email@example.com
SHOE SHOW, INC., the country’s largest privately held footwear retailer in business 60 years with more than 1,100 stores in 47 states, is seeking experienced Store Manager and Key Holder to join our team. These positions are available at SHOE DEPT. ENCORE, in Jackson, MI, at West Wood Mall, 1814 W. Michigan Avenue.
What you should know:
This retail leader will oversee the daily operations of a shoe store in order to maximize sales and maintain operational company standards.
• Management/supervisory skills required.
• Retail experience preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Must have a passion for excellent customer service.
• Must be available various hours, including nights and weekends.
• Must be able to hire, train, maintain, and retain staff.
• Must be able to operate company computer systems.
The Key Holder assists the Store Manager with daily operations of a shoe store in order to maximize sales and maintain operational company standards.
Competitive benefit package for Store Manager and includes: Base Salary + Bonus Pay based on performance, 401(k), Life, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, PTO/PTO-Sick and Employee Discounts.
This could be the career you’ve been waiting for- please apply NOW!